Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Good being a Queen!

SQEEEAL!!! I'm only into the 3rd week of my blog, and already I've been lucky enough to be recognized for one of my projects! ***little girly giggles*** House of Grace named me a Twice Owned Queen for my cheese plate turned cloche creation! I am all sMiLeS! :) Thank you!!!

HOG

I'm a little late posting a project for this week... the Jedi starts school tomorrow, and we are a little frazzled with the last details of school preparation. Hopefully I will have it posted later tonight or early tomorrow... So keep a watchful eye! I'll be back soon with another fun and faboo project!

Luvs,

2 comments:

  1. You are WELCOME!!! Can't wait to see you you link up next!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It took me 9 months of blogging before being recognized on another blog! You've clearly got a talent for this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!