Monday, August 2, 2010

A Free Silhouette!



Okay....here's some super exciting news!!! For those of you who don't know what a Silhouette Craft Cutter is, you need to go check it out! Do it! Now!!! Okay, so now that you know what this AmAzInG little machine is, have some exciting news!!! The folowing sites are giving away one of these away for FREE!!! That's right! You heard me right! FREEEEE!!!

The Idea Room

A Soft Place to Land

Dollar Store Crafts

They are also offering an awesome promo if you'd like to buy one as well! So, if you're a crafter, home decorator, or just love cool gadgets, you gotta enter to win one of these babies! You can go enter the giveaway here. (This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.) Good Luck!

0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!