Friday, September 10, 2010

FALL-ing


I love Fall. When I was younger and living in California I loved to watch the changing leaves, the crisp air, the smell of nutmeg and cinnamon...

unfortunately...

I live in Arizona. The only thing I smell is the stink of coconut tanning oil on those who spent the day at the pool...in September... Today it was 98 degrees outside and THAT was a drop from earlier this week. Starting Sunday? We're back up in the 100's. Booooooo!

My purpose for telling you this? Well, I am wildly envious of those of you who actually get to experience Fall. Yes... While the rest of you are celebrating with orange, golds, and browns, I will be sitting here as green as can be.

I would really like to start decorating for this season, but I'm having a hard time getting into that spirit when I'm sweating to death!

Are there any other Arizonans out there who feel my pain? Anyone else who doesn't get to experience this fabulous season? What do you do to get into the spirit? PLEASE!!! Help me!!!

Thank you for letting me vent. :)

*****Don't forget to enter my CSN giveaway here. Ends Saturday @ 6pm PST.*****

0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!