Thursday, January 6, 2011

****SQUEEEEEAALL!!!****

Okay, so I had this nice post started about my latest project that I was going to post this evening. BUT, as I was making dinner I got a ring-a-ling at the door. Expecting one of the little neighbor girls coming to ask if the Diva Princess could play, I had her answer the door.

Diva Princess: "It's someone at the door".
Me: "Who?"
Diva Princess: "A someone."
Me: "Ooookaaaay...."

To my pleasant surprise, it was the UPS man. He had a very special delivery for me:
Do you see that return address???

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! At last! After entering numerous contests and trying to convince the Hubs that I needed one, I am the proud owner of my very own Silhouette-SD! Words cannot describe how excited I am, but I'll try...
******SQUEEEEEAALLLL!!!******

I'm sorry, but I really am excited!!!

Thank you to Stephanie Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming for the wonderful deal! I can't wait to incorporate this awesome little machine into my crafting and stuffs!

1 comment:

  1. I found you thru another craft blog, but I am still new to this so trying to figure it out. I love your site. I'm dying to get one of these paper cutters! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!