Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Yeah... So, guess what they just legalized in Arizona?

That's right baby! This is only like 1/3 of what we had in our arsenal.

We rang in the New Year (at about 8pm for the kiddos) by blowing some stuff up! Yeehaw!

They are only Class C fireworks, meaning, they aren't allowed to launch off the ground...but still, the Hubs and I still like to set 'em off. It doesn't quite give the satisfaction of watching them shoot off into the air and the exploding into a million little sparks, but the kiddos thought they were pretty neat-o. I really miss that kind.

I hope you're New Year's Eve was as explosive as ours!

***Happy New Years!***


0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!