Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Reflections

Artwork by Greg Olsen

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
~John 14:27

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
~Joshua 1:9

I've been feeling a little lost in direction as of late. There are a lot of things up in the air for me and my family, and sometimes I feel a bit afraid of what is in store for us. It's especially hard when I can't see what the future holds or the outcome of the choices we have to make.

I guess, sometimes, I just need to put things in a greater perspective. Sometimes life doesn't go the way we plan. If I put my faith in the Lord, everything will turn out in the end... even if it's not MY plan. When I exercise my faith in Him, I can draw upon that comfort and peace He offers.

May the Lord bless and comfort you and yours!

I hope you have a delightful Sunday!

0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!