Tuesday, October 26, 2010

$35 CSN Winner!

Thank you for all your input! The majority of the votes went to this lovely little chair:
I'll have to admit... I was leaning toward this chair from the beginning. It's just so pretty and classic, but different at the same time. !!!

So, who get's to spend $35 at the CSN store of their choice?

The winner is Nicole at Suddenly I See! Nicole said:

"I am now a follower - love your blog!
I would choose the Napoleon Farmhouse chair. The back legs of the chair reflect the legs of the table. It also has the same visual weight in reference to the table. And it's really unique and gorgeous. :)"

Thanks Nicole, and enjoy your prize! Please contact me with your email information. :)

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!~~

1 comment:

  1. I thought I replied, but I guess not!
    YAY I am so excited! Thank you! :)
    My email is nmciver1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!