Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CSN Review

With all the business of everyday life, I finally got around to getting my product from CSN stores. After going around and around in my head on what to review, I opted to get this fabulously useful jigsaw:
I was super excited to get this bad boy! The shipping was very reasonable and it came in half the time that was promised...gotta love that!

I love it! I know...who woulda thunk that I'd ever be excited about power tools? I'm sure it makes my daddy proud! :)

I've already used it once and it is awesome! I can't wait to share all the fun projects I have in store using this cool baby!

If you're looking for something specific and want it at a very comparable price, check out CSN stores! The have just about anything you are looking for!

Thanks CSN!

0 Kind Notes:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read them ALL! Please let me know how you found me and thanks for visiting!